Practical Mindfulness for Maximal Living
" Putting Wisdom to Work ~ Practical Mindfulness for Maximal Living "
'Putting Wisdom to Work' is about using personal policies to live a happier, more fulfilling life. Inside find practical ideas on the artful science of maximal living, Learn how to identify genuine needs and take action to satisfy them. Develop skills to shape expectations that keep life meaningful, productive, and enjoyable. Explore ways to make life transitions with grace, tame the monkey mind, use intuition, leverage emotions, worry less, make a difference, and enjoy life more.
Put wisdom to work and be able to:
• Shape beliefs that bend reality
• Use acceptance to let go of resistance
• Map a more direct path to fulfillment.
Includes step-by-step lists and self-awareness activities:
- 5 ways to pick personal policies - 11 characteristics of wise people -
- 6 steps to leverage luck - 5 styles of Maximal Living -
- Top 5 regrets (how to avoid them) & more
· Exchange Meditation TM · Affirmations for Transformation
· BeSMART goal setting · Build a Win-List
· EasyG & Gratitude Garden Attitude Adjustor
· Ulysses Contract Mindfulness Map & more
| Order paperback and eBook on Amazon | order signed copy | ♛ Peek inside ♛ |
★★★★★ Putting Wisdom to Work was a fun, interesting and helpful read. It covers the topic of personal growth in a refreshing way while giving practical and easy to implement suggestions on how to actually grow. The format is easy to read and it is littered with humor and personal stories that most people can relate to. Having step by step guides is so helpful to starting and staying on track. As I read it, i could tell the author had gone through his own transformation. His words of wisdom were not just concepts, but actual experiences. I highly recommend this book for those that are already on the path and beginners as well! ~ Wendy Cumminson more reviews…