Consultant, Author, Tour Guide, Handyman, Sailor
Putting Wisdom to Work
~ Practical Mindfulness for Maximal Living
Exploring the great frontier of consciousness
Create more purpose, passion & meaning
Make life transitions with grace
Tame the monkey mind
Feel better. Get stuff done. Have more fun!
Put wisdom to work and be able to:
• Shape beliefs that bend reality
• Use acceptance to let go of resistance
• Map a more direct path to fulfillment.
|Includes step-by-step lists and self-awareness activities:|
characteristics of wise people
- 6 steps to leverage luck
- Top 5 regrets of elderly (& how to avoid them)
· BeSMART goal setting · Build a Win-List
· EasyG & Gratitude Garden Attitude Adjuster
· Ulysses Contract Mindfulness Map & more
~ Quit the Stinkin’ Thinkin’ with fresh food for a Kind Mind ~
Order paperback and eBook on Amazon
order signed copy
"This book shows you how to get the best out of yourself and everyone you meet."
Brian Tracy , Author of 45 books & International Success Consultant
“Putting Wisdom to Work got me thinking of new ways to mindfully explore and enjoy life.
I recommend it to anybody who wants to build awareness, acceptance and gratitude in order to live life to the fullest.”
~ Laura Davis , author of The Courage to Heal and founder of The Writer’s Journey more reviews…